Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: NEBOSH whose registered office is at Dominus Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE19 1QW
- There is no registration fee to attend this conference. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance shall be borne solely by you, and NEBOSH shall have no liability for such costs.
- NEBOSH reserves the right to change aspects, postpone or cancel the conference. Notification of any changes will be made to all registered delegates as soon as possible. Please note that NEBOSH cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by delegates due to cancellation.
- By registering for this event the delegate is confirming that the details they supply may be used by NEBOSH to communicate with them regarding NEBOSH products and services that we think may be of interest to you as well as subscribing the delegate to our monthly e-newsletter.
- Event sponsors may email delegates about their products or services.
- If you do NOT want to receive marketing communications, please email email@example.com You can change marketing preferences at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive.
- Delegate data – first name, last name, job title and organisation – will be visible to fellow delegates within the event platform.
- Delegate details will be shared with a third-party networking application – HioSocial – for use in the online networking function. HioSocial will delete all data following the conference.
- During the event, delegates will be able to contact any other delegate through the networking features provided within the event platform, and users are able to accept or decline contact requests at their discretion.
- Delegate data may not be reproduced, copied or disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in conjunction with a mailing list. Use of the delegate data to send unsolicited marketing emails is not permitted. *Where a delegate has engaged or requested contact with you via the event platform then data may be used.
- Delegates may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions of the NEBOSH Online Conference.
- Delegates may not record any one‐on‐one meetings, group discussions, virtual networking, or any other activity with other participants without prior written consent from all other participants in the conversation.
- NEBOSH may exclude or cancel the registration of a prospective delegate.
- NEBOSH reserves the right to remove a delegate from the conference if, in its sole discretion, it determines that a delegate’s participation or behavior create a disruption or hinders the conference or the enjoyment of the conference content by other participants.